Download the 2019 Agenda
20-22 May 2019, Clinical Trial Supply Forum will be returning for its 9th year. This year the summit will be in Brussels, Belgium.
The agenda is now finalised and available to view, you can view the agenda by filling in your email below.
Already confirmed accounts to be joining us next year include: Novo Nordisk, Fujifilm Kirin, NHS, GS1, Sanifit and Novartis
What to expect in 2019?
- Optimise your clinical trial supply forecasting and demand planning through innovative I.T solutions and best practice case examples from the industries leading companies
- Analyse the industry trends to use global standards for clinical trial kit and component identification across the supply chain
- Scrutinise the advantages and challenges of implementing direct to patient models to improve trial retention and patient centricity across the supply chain
- Discuss the clinical trial data collection and utilisation to improve global supply efficiency, visibility and control from end to end
- Decipher the biggest challenges and opportunities of the next 12 months with insights into the Brexit reality and future of IT innovations such as Blockchain and AI
Download your copy of the 2019 event agenda below.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.