20-22 May 2019, Clinical Trial Supply Forum will be returning for its 9th year. This year the summit will be in Brussels, Belgium.
The agenda is now finalised and available to view, you can view the agenda by filling in your email below.
Already confirmed accounts to be joining us next year include: Novo Nordisk, Fujifilm Kirin, NHS, GS1, Sanifit and Novartis
What to expect in 2019?
- Optimise your clinical trial supply forecasting and demand planning through innovative I.T solutions and best practice case examples from the industries leading companies
- Analyse the industry trends to use global standards for clinical trial kit and component identification across the supply chain
- Scrutinise the advantages and challenges of implementing direct to patient models to improve trial retention and patient centricity across the supply chain
- Discuss the clinical trial data collection and utilisation to improve global supply efficiency, visibility and control from end to end
- Decipher the biggest challenges and opportunities of the next 12 months with insights into the Brexit reality and future of IT innovations such as Blockchain and AI
Download your copy of the 2019 event agenda below.
With the help of industry experts, this Pharma IQ infographic highlights key methods to maximise returns within clinical trial supply.
Download the infographic below.
Innovation is thought to be a keystone in the process of being competitive in any market. Within clinical trial supply, a lack of innovation can be costly in regards to a range of variables.
With this in mind, Pharma IQ discusses the latest trailblazing techniques in the arena with a panel of Clinical Trial Supply specialists.
Often orchestrated on a global scale, clinical trials require the production and distribution of the investigational pharmaceuticals to thousands of participants over several years.
Here, Clinical Trial Supply Europe presents the results of its 2016 Report focused on the realms of planning and forecasting supply within global clinical trials.
Pharma IQ speaks to Dr Samantha Carmichael, Lead Pharmacist Clinical Trials of NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde and Mandy Wan, Lead Paediatric Research Pharmacist, Evelina London Children’s Hospital in regards to the growing general culture of site centricity in today’s clinical trials.
View the Post Event Report to see the successes of Clinical Trial Supply 2018
In this short trailer you can find out more about what to expect at this year's Clinical Trial Supply Forum. This one-minute video gives a summary of some of the 2019 top speakers, key takeaways you will leave the event with and topics covered.
If you would like more information on this event, including the full list of speakers, sessions, sponsors and event opportunities then please view the full event guide here.
Alternatively, ahead of the forum on the 20 -22 May, we have created three exclusive complimentary pieces of content to give you an insight into the themes and key issues we will be tackling across the 3-event days. To view these please click here.
Join in the conversation or share this at #CTSForum