What makes our event different?
In planning the 2019 Clinical Trial Supply Forum, we spoke with over 50 clinical trial supply experts from big and small pharmaceutical companies as well as from solution providers. They all said the same thing! You can’t have the best clinical trial supply chain without concrete, end to end planning. In recognition of this fact, CTS 2019 will look in-depth at where the gaps are within your clinical trial supply chain, and offer new solutions on how to fill them. Through interactive roundtables, SWOT analysis and a variety of panel discussions, you will be able to benchmark you CTS planning an take home new strategies in optimising your clinical trial supply chain!
Look forward to:
1. Engaging with fellow clinical trial supply chain stakeholders and industry leaders to enhance best practice skills and optimise your supply chain strategy
2. Exploring future innovative trends to improve the management of your clinical trial supply chains and enhance your forecasting strategies
3. Developing your understanding of what different companies within the community are achieving, and how you can advance your capabilities through our panel and roundtable discussions
4. Targeting the gaps in your clinical trial supply chain with discussions analysing every point within the supply chain to get a holistic risk-based overview of what you can achieve
5. Planning for the future with analysis on upcoming regulations that scrutinise what solutions to put in place to continuously remain compliant!
Our goal is for each and every delegate who attends the Clinical Trial Supply Forum to leave with a better understanding of what best practice planning and execution looks like at every stage of the clinical trial supply chain. With over 20 case studies from industry experts addressing key opportunities and strategic considerations, make sure that this is the Clinical Trial Supply Forum you choose!
We look forward to meeting you in January!